Ethics for Artificial Intelligence José Ignacio Latorre
José Ignacio Latorre got his PhD in Particle Physics at Univ. Barcelona. He was a Fullbright Fellow at MIT (USA) and a postdoc at the Niels Bohr Institute in Copenhagen. He then became associate professor at the Univ. Barcelona and, later, full professor in Theoretical Physics.
- He has written over 100 papers on Particle Physics and Quantum Information and has directed 12 PhD thesis.
- He was a founder of the Centro de Ciencias de Benasque Pedro Pascual.
- He produced two documentaries, one of them on the last voice of the Manhattan Project.
- He works on Ariticial Intelligence and was a founder of the NNPDF collaboration.
- He is a partner at Entanglement Partners.